Friday, February 10, 2012

Hi from Sam

Hey this is Sam.  Thought I'd give my wife a break from all this bloggin, aka graffiti with punctuation.  Haha, she's not going to like that.  Anyway.  After my forth round of Augmented ICE, 14 collectively, we were able to leave the city for three days.  Kristen's family picked us up on Sunday afternoon and an hour and fifteen minutes later we arrived at a historic farmhouse in the Pennsylvania countryside.  It was nice to get away from the fast paced lifestyle of New York city.  Kristen and I had a roommate for the trip, Baby Jack, which was fun... Jack dreams a lot when he sleeps and makes a ton of noise.  Kristen informed me of this every morning which surprised me because I didn't hear a thing!  I was excited because we were able to drive around town in a brand new GMC Duramax! We drove over to Hamburg, PA to visit Cabela's, which is not the same as a Bass Pro Shop, to do a little shopping.  We also found a Cracker Barrel and had some pancakes and country fried steak (a big change from our current diet).  We had a great time and I loved the change in scenery.  Here are a few pictures my wife took. 









No comments:

Post a Comment